Sweet Jesus OMFG!!! WTF!!

WTF! I don't know what to say. Discovery Health should not be allowed on TV, or at least should be by order only, like Playboy channel or something. Just surfing along, flipping through the channels, not really paying attention. BAM! 300lb woman, on the floor, in her home, completely naked, gives birth to a freaking baby. Right there. No doctors or convinent white sheet. Not even laying down, she's on all fours, curses a few times and pop there's a baby. The midwife seems to pull the baby out, wipes it off and hands it to the mom, still naked, sitting on the floor. They don't even bother with the cord. Two yards of it just bundled up on the woman's lap. WTF! OMG What if there were children in the room? I don't want my children exposed to that stuff. Forget violence on TV, I'm 20yrs old and now scared for seeing that.

I'm so glad I'm a man. Messy, gross and ugh. I'm sorry but child birth is not a magical, wonderful moment. Maybe the pregnancy is wonderful and all but the final act...no not at all.

0 comments: