Kids Psh

I call everyone kid. If your under 35 your a kid. Some people think it's a pretentious thing, or because I'm arrogant and look down at them. Nah I say. Not true. Just something I picked up somewhere along the way. This is true however, high school kids deserve to be called kids. They drive me crazy. Yeah yeah I know I was in high school myself not to long ago. I didn't like them then either.

You travel in packs, roaming the malls and local public areas. With no regard to those around your gang walks side by side clearing any walkway. Why must you try so hard to be cool? Everyone has their iphone out, talking as loud as possible to their newest b.f.f. or b.f.f.e.a.e. Dude you shouldn't go through an Axe can every other day. Showering is a necessity now, do so daily. Ladies, perfume is not a pheromone, your presence doesn't need to be sensed a mile down the road. Please stop invading my coffee shops. I know it's the cool place to meet up, but unless your buying a cup of joe just go to the park. If there is more than four of you, just go somewhere else. Your too freaking loud. No a double chocolate chip thingy with whipped cream and syrup on the top doesn't qualify as drinking coffee, its a milkshake at best. I don't know you, I don't want to know you. The day I graduated from high school was the day I became better than you in every single way, or at least earned the right to act like I am.

Yes, some of you are rather cool and not a pain like your brethren. Hang in there. The jocks and blonds will still be there in college, but at least there everyone will know they are complete idiots, including your professors. They'll form these groups calls fraternities and sororities so they don't feel so out of place when the rest of their class grows out of the high school clicks and overall idiocy that prevails in H.S.

0 comments: