It's Everywhere!!!

I've never been one to get swept up in the holiday spirit. No Christmas carols, no god awful sweaters, no over the top shopping sprees. I do however now work at a store that seems to pride itself in being Holiday Central for decorating your house. OMG the glitter is everywhere! They had to dip those flowers in a glitter tank, or sprayed it on like paint. Walking home from work, someone might think I got in a fight with a ferry and lost big time. Probably a path from the store to my car, a sparkly silver trail. I get home and its like I just got home from the beach, only much shinier. The glitter is on my clothes, in my hair, hidden behind my ears, and places no glitter should be found. Glitter everywhere. There's no hiding from it. I fought the glitter and the glitter won. Freaking sparkly holiday.

0 comments: