Damn....

If we weren't dating and nowhere near a relationship, why does it feel like I just got dumped? You keep them at arms length, trying to keep emotions in check, then you let your walls down and they fall back. What gives? I get tired of being cynical sometimes but then stuff like this happens and I'm glad for my attitude. It keeps these times at a minumum and makes them worth the hurt. My friends keep saying stuff like, "they're a jerk, they don't deserve you" but if that was the case the whole situation would be much easier to deal with. The places have been reversed before, I know where they're coming from, I understand it all. Still doesn't make it easier.

I know it will go away, I know there will be others, other good times and other bad times. I get all that. I understand its not the end of the world, I don't need people telling me that or trying to be supportive. I'm ok...really. Just kind of a bummer when things don't work out how you would like. What a beautiful day out though. That always helps. ha

0 comments: