Spanish Please

If you know me, then you know I live in San Antonio, the city Mexico
built north of the boarder (and if you don't know me you now know I
live in San Antonio, the city Mexico built north of the boarded). Most
of the time it's like living in any other city in Texas. When you come
across somebody that doesn't speak English you simply exagerate your
expressions, start to yell as though they are deaf, and simply give
them the impression all Americans are loud, stupid idiots.

One thing I have noticed however, no problem sitting next to a crowd
of talkative "nationals", that's the nice way of saying rich Mexicans,
and quietly reading. I have no clue what they're talking about or what
terroristic plots they're planning. I can sit there reading as they
set up camp around me with hundreds of shopping bags and not mind
their loud, impolite conversation just inches from me.

0 comments: