Creepy? Me?

That's right. It's a two for one day.
I'm a little hesitant to share this with everyone on the web but.... I have a little creepy past time, or surfing habit. Like a lot of people, I do the whole stumble thing. Its a fun way of finding new sites, new photos, all sorts of things. If you don't know what I'm talking about Google that shit. Well I found a new way to stumble, without the Stumble part. After I post here, I go to my blog, make sure it looks right (I very seldom proof read), then I go up to the top and hit next. Go ahead try it. Yup, it brings you to some random person's personal blog. Weird feature to have ain't it? It's like walking into some unknown guys house and looking through his mail, scrapbooks, and photo albums. I'm amazed at some of the stuff people post on here. Anything from family photos, wedding pictures, creepy love poems, to a photo of a kid on the pot. Do they not realize anyone can get to their blog. Maybe they're like me and just don't care. If that's the case, kudos to them. But some of the sites you got to wonder... The best blogs though, have to be the blogs from other countries. Half the time I don't have a clue what their saying, but the pics are great. I dare you to try it. Give the next button a few clicks and see what comes up. No one will know...as long as you don't post it on your blog that is. Just be warned, there is some scary shit out there.

0 comments: