Be My Friend

I have a MySpace profile. I know, that is so 1999. I don't really use it that much. More there just in case someone's like, "hey check out my MySpace profile!" It opens in a tab on my homepage settings, so a few times a day I can glance and see what's new with Red or a few of my friends who are behind the Facebook curve. (Quick note, my spell check doesn't know what MySpace or Facebook is.) Lately however I've been having to do much more work on MySpace than before. People keep trying to add me as their friends and I don't even know them. "$$%-Dave-%$$ wants to be your friend" "JANEO234 just added you!" Who are these people? My favorite is when some profile adds me and sends a message. "Hey sexy, remember me? Add me as your friend?" Hmmm no I don't remember you and I'm pretty sure your a girl with entirely too large breasts...SPAM (Nother side note, when did a meat substitute in a can become bogus Internet messages that try to sell you something?) I know I'm rather popular, everyone who's anyone wants to be my B.F.F., but the **SAM**'s of the world really need to lay off.

0 comments: