Dubai

As a member of a younger generation, I hear a lot of those who came
before complaining about how little "kids today" learn. I got news, we
are products of someone else's system.

One of my bosses is leaving for Dubai in a few weeks. I told a new
woman at work and she gave me this clueless look. Now this woman is in
her late fifties. "Dubai? In the middle east." "Where's that?" "The
middle east" I don't know how better to describe it. "Well what
state?" ohhhhh now I understand what happened here. "It's not a state.
Middle east of the planet." At this point I just gave up.

Kids today huh? Maybe it's just because kids today are the only ones
still graded on tests.


Sent from my iPhone

1 comments:

MaxHedrm said...

& every elder generation says the same about every younger generation. Back as far as ancient Rome. Likely further.

Now get off my lawn!