New Year

Yeah we're a week into the new year but for me it starts now. Spent the holidays in San Antonio doing what I do. Few parties here and there, work all the time, and only a few core friends still in town. Was a long ass couple of months though. The new year has begun and with it a chance at a fresh start. The holidays are over, all the junk has been taken out with the trash and we get to start with a clean slate. Sadly for me that means a lot of the old friends are gone. They either moved away physically or emotionally. Yes, I gave one or two a swift kick out the door. That's the great thing about life though, you always have the option to hit the reset button. Some may say that as you get older that really isn't an option anymore, not true, you just have to pay a little more when you do. Maybe you lose a few connections like me, or step on a few toes. No matter the cost, the option is always there. It's time to reset. Be the person I want to be, have the people I want in my life, and do the things I hope to do.

1 comments:

TJ said...

For such a young man, you have an old soul. You WILL make new connections. That's what you do so well.

Love your blog.