What A Cute Baby

I was reminded today why I'm thankful I can't have kids. People, woman specifically, seem to think it's OK to come up to babies and touch them, comment on them, and speak to them. Who do they think they are? "What a cute baby. Look at that hair. You got your daddy's eyes don't you?" Don't talk to my baby woman! And no, she does not have her father's eyes. While your at it keep your hands off my child. You probably haven't washed your hands all day.

I know kids need to be exposed to other people. They're like dogs that way. When they are little you need to get them out in public so they aren't afraid of people. Maybe it's just my possessive side coming out. Yeah if I had a kid I wouldn't tell people to step off. That's just a bad example for them, but you can be I'd be thinking it every time a old woman tried pinching my child's cheeks or started talking baby talk to my little one.

0 comments: