Little Post-Work Vent

Do I come into your cubicle and throw your keyboard on the ground, spit gum on your desk chair, and let kids climb all over your office? Do I knock things over at your job, look at you and simply walk off? The answer is no. I realize your the customer and all that bull but you don't have to be an ass. I'm not there to pick up your trash, watch your kids, or clean up after you as though you don't know any better. Also, for your information, every shirt of the same design looks the same. You don't need to unfold all twenty shirts on a table to decide which one you want. I promise, the small on top looks exactly the same as the large underneath it. Its not like we're going to add something different to one, just to mix it up a bit.

And finally this is not some foreign market. Don't haggle with me trying to get me to knock a few dollars off the price. Don't expect the whole store to be marked down, if there isn't a sign posted it's not on sale. No, we don't have some secret sale that goes unadvertised and that we only extend to those who ask. "Oh as a matter of fact Ma'am your right. Those bags are on sale, we just don't want anyone to know. shhhh" "yes like the sign says thats 50% off. How much is that? Half. Really you can't divide by 2? Well I guess that means you have to pay the full price doesn't it?"

0 comments: