Destructive Tendencies?

Wow, had a epiphany last night. I have some self-destructive tendencies when it comes to relationships. I tend to expect the worse from people, even when there is little reason to do so. Maybe its based on past experiences, but whatever the reason it's not that fair to the people I know. Everyone is a different person and should be treated as such. Just because people have disappointed in the past doesn't mean everyone is like that. I find myself thinking that certain people can't be as good as they appear, or as genuine. Should give them a chance I guess, could be pleasantly surprised instead of disappointed. Hopefully it's not too late to turn things around.

And yes I know this post is not a rant or full of sarcasm and cynicism. Sometimes a little introspective reflection is necessary and good for you. Maybe you got some problems your not seeing, lets try to better this place we live and ourselves.

1 comments:

MaxHedrm said...

Good to know you expect the worst. WAY easier to live up to. ;^)