Baby on Board

"Bitch, get out of my way I got a baby on board!" We've all seen them, the little yellow signs people put up in their car window to let everyone else know, "hey don't f-ck with me I got a baby." Anyone else notice though that these crazy women, yes they all are women, are the worst drivers on the road. How many times have you been cut off, only to get that little yellow sign staring back at you, out of their back window? I didn't have the kid. I didn't chose to be a soccer mom, driving my brats everywhere. When did it become my responsibility to protect your kids while you drive like a maniac? Maybe these signs should start being posted on the windshield instead. That way some stressed out mother of three would think twice about going 80 down the highway, weaving in and out of traffic, not once using a blinker. "How dare you drive like that. I have kids in the car!" I see that. Probably should be watching the road then, instead of sticking your head out the window to yell at me for not getting out of your way.

0 comments: