Let's Make A Deal

There's this one Starbucks in town that I go to and read every once in
awhile. It has all the usual things Starbucks has; coffee, soft
chairs, people who talk about personal topics way too loud, students.
They even warm up my slice of bread without me asking. For all those
reasons I love this Starbucks. The one complaint about this location?
Something about its geographical location attracts the "mover shaker"
type. Those guys that always have an angle to play. "I'm always
looking for a new business to invest in." "If you know anybody that
would be interested in my newest greatest way of becoming rich." It
never fails, I always seem to be sitting next to the next big thing in
the business world.


Sent from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should blog more often