I Hate Facebook

"You have a new app! You have a new post on your wall! But wait there's one more thing you need to delete again and again and again!" I've had it with Facebook. It drives me crazy, and I don't even get on it that often. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if I could just have the account and just ignore the website completely except for once every other month. Then some person comes up to me and is all "Hey I added you on Facebook why haven't you approved me?" They get all hurt like our friendship doesn't mean a thing if I don't go on the interweb and validate it.
Right now I have about 290 friends. Hate to admit it but I really don't have near that amount of friends. I don't even think I know the names of that many people. I really want to just delete the entire account, but then I'll get that "wtf is wrong with you" look when someone finds out that I don't have a pointless waste of time profile on a parasitic website.

1 comments:

Amy Diva said...

I think I currently have 209 notifications of people "passing drinks" and taking random quizzes. I just ignore them. Facebook haters unite!!